Friday, September 7, 2012

Sam's ancient artifacts.

 Soccer Ball
This item is important to me because soccer is my favoirite sport and inturn the sport that I am best at. I would hope that if an achihologist was looking for in formation on me and found this item he would infer that I like to have fun and play sports with friends.


Skis
The skis also repersent my intrest in haveing fun with my friends. Skiing gives me a sence of freedom and is a feeling like no other. Nothing can match the magic of speading down a hill on snow or weaveing through trees with friends.


 Christmas Decoration
These Christmas decrations reopersent my enjoyment of spend quality time with my close and extended family. I do enjoy my time with friends but family is the most important priority of all.


No comments:

Post a Comment